The Gaming4Life Charity Tournament is an initiative of the Sony Foundation to raise funds for the youth cancer fund “You Can”. ESL Australia is providing support to the initiative free of charge in order to bring you the best Call of Duty tournament action whilst also raising funds for this very important cause.
To enter, teams first need to set up their charity page on Tiltify and start raising money for charity! Once this is complete, come back to this page and start signing up to play in our online cups.
The tournament consists of 10 independent, daily online cups running between Wednesday June 19th and Sunday June 28th, with all cups attributing points to a leaderboard. At the end of the 12 cups, the Top 7 teams by points will join the highest fundraising team in the live-streamed online final, taking place Saturday July 6th, vying for some awesome prizes. There’s only one catch – all teams competing in the final must have raised a minimum of $250 for charity to compete!
Upcoming Gaming4Life Cups
- The top 7 teams with the most points as well as the highest fundraising team will qualify for the 8-team Online Finals
- Teams are encouraged to raise funds for charity throughout the tournament. Promote your team's page and contribute to a great cause. Donations = prizes!
- Teams can play in as many or as little cups as they wish. The more cups, the more points and better chances of playing in the final! Sign up is open for all cups until the start time each night.
- The top 7 teams & highest fundraising team will proceed to the Online Finals slated for July 6th
- The highest fundraising team will win a VIP package including flights & accommodation to attend the Call of Duty World League Finals in Miami from July 19th-21st.*
- *Note: This prize does NOT gain you access as competitors to the CWL event.
Help & Support
Do you have any questions, feedback or need help? Please open a support ticket to contact the admin team. In case there is a conflict in a match, please open a protest ticket.