How to play
- Join the match via the in-game notification.
- Select a brawler to play with and press READY.
- After the match, the results will be submitted automatically.
The match shall start as soon as possible when both teams match against each other instead of following the scheduled time in your respective match link.
ESL Play Open Cups participation rules
- Players have to make sure they are logged into the same game account they linked to ESL Play. Logging into the wrong account will result in the player not receiving lobby invites.
- Players have to make sure that when the tournament starts, they are not in any lobby or party - this also results in the player not receiving lobby invites.
- Players have to make sure they do not have in-game "do not disturb" mode on - this stops the lobby invites from appearing on the screen.
- Players should be wary not to click the "IGNORE" button as a response to the lobby invitation.
- If a team is not in the lobby in 10 minutes after the lobby invitations were sent, that team will receive default loss automatically.
- If a team finds any problem during their match - It’s mandatory to open a protest ticket on ESL Play or to contact our admin at support channel on discord for assistance, as soon as possible.
- Type: Three versus Three, Best of Three Set
Until Round of 64: Best of 1 (until the first set win)
Round of 64 - Round of 2: Best of three (until winning two out of three sets)
A Set will be played on one of the available game modes, in random order, and on maps.
A full list of modes and maps can be found in Rules.
- The list of the Sets will be announced on the Match Page.
- In case draws happen, those matches need to be replayed.
Prize on the monthly rating:
|1.||3x 30 days Premium*|
|2.||3x 14 days Premium*|
|3.||3x 7 days Premium*|
*The average of all tournaments within 1 month must have a min of 8 teams to hand out the prizes. Minimum 8 cups per month.
Prizes on each cup:
|1.||100 points||3x 7 days Premium*|
*Minimum 8 contestants
Click to see full monthly ranking
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Enter the match via in-game notification
- The result will be automatically submitted to the system once the match is over
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.
Please keep in mind that admins of the tournament are here to help and make sure that you have a great experience during the tournament.