How to play
- Get in touch with your opponents
- The team on the left side of the match page shall host a game (?) and share its code with the opposing team
- Select a brawler to play with and press ready
- Play your matches, report the results and upload a screenshot of your battle log to ESL Play.
- Match type: 3v3, Best of 5
- First match: Gem Grab
- Second match: Brawl Ball
- Third match: Heist
- Fourth match: Bounty
- Decider match: Gem Grab
- In case draws happen, those matches need to be replayed
The winner team of the qualifier will be joined by the qualifier's content creator; and the four of them will get to play in the Playoffs with 31 other teams to determine who will be our Red Bull M.E.O. by ESL Offline finalists.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.