1. You need to register with an ESL account
2. You must meet the requirements of the competition to participate:
- Brawl Stars ID: Identifier in-game (xxxxx # 999999).
- Age: You must be at least 16 years of age to be able to compete.
- Team: you must belong to a team of at least a minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 4.
- All players should be residents from countries listed above only.
(Any player who does not have his Brawl Stars ID correctly entered could be eliminated from the competition)
3. Register for the qualifier
4. Wait to check-in at the time set by the website
How to play the competition
- 1. Get in touch with your opponent through the match chat on the ESL Play platform
- 2. Add your opponent as a friend in the game or share your friend request
- 3. Access the game together and invite your opponent to the match. Make sure you choose the correct play map as detailed in the Tournament Rulebook
- 4. Play and report your results by attaching the necessary screenshots to the match link as matchmedia files
- 5. The waiting time at the beginning of each round is 15 minutes, if your opponent does not show up, open a protest ticket in your match link
How to add your rival and share your friend request easily
- 1. Download the ESL Play application for your mobile and log in.
- 2. Ingame: Social> Friends> Invite> Copy to clipboard.
- 3. Enter the chat of your game from the application and share the link with your rivals.
- Format: The best of 3 sets (Bo3) and best of 5 sets (Bo5)
- Structure: Single elimination and Double elimination (RO8)
RO128 to RO8
Set 1 Gem Grab: Minecart Madness > Spring Trap > Double Swoosh
Set 2 Brawl Ball: Center Stage > Pinball Dreams > Coarse Course
Set 3 Bounty: Snake Prairie > Layer Cake > Canal Grande
RO4, Lower Bracket Round 1, 2 and 3
Set 1 Gem Grab: Spring Trap > Double Swoosh > Royal Flush
Set 2 Brawl Ball: Pinball Dreams > Coarse Course > Slalom Slam
Set 3 Bounty: Layer Cake > Canal Grande > Overgrown Oasis
Set 4 Heist: Safe Zone > Sandy Gems > Pit Stop
Set 5 Siege: Junk Park > Nuts & Bolts > Factory Rush
Grand Finals, Upper Bracket Finals and Lower Bracket Finals
Set 1 Gem Grab: Double Swoosh > Royal Flush > Minecart Madness
Set 2 Brawl Ball: Coarse Course > Slalom Slam > Center Stage
Set 3 Bounty: Canal Grande > Overgrown Oasis > Snake Prairie
Set 4 Heist: Sandy Gems > Pit Stop > Hot Potato
Set 5 Siege: Nuts & Bolts > Factory Rush > Some Assembly Required
The map sequence cannot be changed by the teams.
Each team can ban one brawler each game mode starting from Round of 8 (RO8).
The same brawler can be played by both teams.
Please read the <SEA Tournament Rulebook> for complete understanding of the tournament.
- Brawlers: All the characters are available to play
- Format: 3on3
Do not forget to check the Rulebook. The Schedule for matches will be announced once registrations are complete and will depend on the number of teams.All teams should check in 30 minutes before their matches are scheduled to start. Good Luck Have Fun!
Open Qualifier Prize Pool Allocation
|1.||USD600 + Qualify to Brawl Stars World Championship SEA Qualifier Playoffs|
|2.||USD300 + Qualify to Brawl Stars World Championship SEA Qualifier Playoffs|
|3.||USD150 + Qualify to Brawl Stars World Championship SEA Qualifier Playoffs|
|4.||USD150 + Qualify to Brawl Stars World Championship SEA Qualifier Playoffs|
|5.||Qualify to Brawl Stars World Championship SEA Qualifier Playoffs|
|6.||Qualify to Brawl Stars World Championship SEA Qualifier Playoffs|
Prize pool for Brawl Stars World Championship SEA Qualifier Playoffs
|1.||USD1500 + Invitation to the G-Star World Finals|
**Travel and Accommodation will be provided for Brawl Stars World Championship SEA Qualifier Playoffs @ The Pantheon, Malaysia on 19th & 20th October
Need some help? During the cup, please join us on the #asia-support channel of our Discord server or open a support ticket.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.