1. You need to register with an ESL account
2. You must meet the requirements of the competition to participate:
- Brawl Stars ID: Identifier in-game (xxxxx # 999999).
- Age: You must be at least 13 years of age to be able to compete.
- Team: you must belong to a team of at least a minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 4.
- All players should be INDIAN only.
(Any player who does not have his Brawl Stars ID correctly entered could be eliminated from the competition)
3. Register for the qualifier
4. Wait to check-in at the time set by the website
How to play the competition
- 1. Get in touch with your opponent through the match chat on the ESL platform
- 2. Add your opponent in the game or share your friend request
- 3. Access the game together and invite you with the correct configuration of the game
- 4. Play and report your results attaching the necessary captures
- 5. The waiting time at the beginning of each round is 15 minutes, if your opponent does not show up, open a protest in your match
How to add your rival and share your friend request easily
- 1. Download the ESL Play application for your mobile and log in.
- 2. Ingame: Social> Friends> Invite> Copy to clipboard.
- 3. Enter the chat of your game from the application and share the link with your rivals.
- Format: The best of 3 games (Bo3)
- Structure: Single elimination
- 1st Gem grab :- Cross Cut
- 2nd Heist :- Pit Stop
- 3rd Bounty :- Overgrown Oasis
- Note: The map sequence cannot be changed by the teams.
Each team can ban one brawler each. Any brawlers can be picked by both teams, same brawlers
can be picked by both teams except for the newly released brawler if its released in between the cup
it will remained banned to use and if its released before the tournament it can be used.
Please read the complete Rule book for complete understanding of the tournament.
- Brawlers: All the characters are available to play
- Format: 3on3
Do not forget to check the Tournament Rules. The Schedule for matches will be announced once registrations are complete and will depend on the number of teams.All teams should check in 30 minutes before their matches are scheduled to start. Good Luck Have Fun!!
|1.||₹4500 + Qualify for Next Challenger Cup|
|2.||₹3000+ Qualify for Next Challenger Cup|
#Note : TDS as per applicable rates by Indian government will be deducted.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.