How to play
- Join the match via the in-game notification.
- Select a brawler to play with and press READY.
- After the match, the results will be submitted automatically.
The match shall start as soon as possible when both teams match against each other instead of following the scheduled time in your respective match link.
ESL Play Regional Qualifier participation rules
- Players have to make sure they are logged into the same game account they linked to ESL Play and completed Championship Challenge with. Logging into a wrong account will result in the player not receiving lobby invites.
- Players have to make sure that when the tournament starts, they are not in any lobby or party - this also results in the player not receiving lobby invites.
- Players have to make sure they do not have in-game "do not disturb" mode on - this stops the lobby invites from appearing on the screen.
- Players should be wary not to click the "IGNORE" button as a response to the lobby invitation.
- If a team is not in the lobby in 15 minutes after the lobby invitations were sent, that team will receive default loss automatically.
- If a team finds any problem during their match - It’s mandatory to open a protest ticket on ESL Play or to contact our admin at support channel on discord for assistance, as soon as possible.
- Type: Three versus Three, Best of Three Set
Until Round of 256: Best of 1 (until the first set win)
Round of 256 - Round of 128: Best of three (until winning two out of three sets)
Round of 64 - Final Match: Best of five (until winning three out of five sets)
- All matches up to and including Round of 32 are played on Day 1 of the Regional Qualifier. The remaining matches (Round of 16 - Grand Final) are to be played on Day 2.
A Set will be played on one of the available game modes, in random order and on maps:
- Siege: Some Assembly Required, Factory Rush, Nuts & Bolts, Junk Park, Olive Branch
- Bounty: Canal Grande, Layer Cake, Snake Praire, Deeper Danger, Heat Wave
- Gem Grab: Hard Rock Mine, Minecart Madness, Double Swoosh, Stone Fort
- Heist: Tornado Ring, Pit Stop, Hot Potato, Sandy Gems, Crossroads
- Brawl Ball: Super Stadium, Penalty Kick, Backyard Bowl, Triple Dribble
- The order of the Sets will be announced on the Match Page.
- In case draws happen, those matches need to be replayed.
Brawler Ban rule in place:
For every match, teams are allowed to ban 1 brawler each. Both banned brawlers cannot be used by either team for the duration of the match.
- For the ban to be valid, the teams can execute the bans in 2 ways - in the Match page comments, or in the ESL Match Chat.
- The Match Page comments brawler ban should be exected as follows:
- Team on the left side of the match page on ESL Play bans one brawler of their choice, writing down his name in English as a match comment and posting it.
- After the team on the left side of the match page has banned the brawler and posted it, the team on the right side of the match page is allowed to ban a brawler of their choice in the same manner.
- After both teams have banned the brawler and those bans are clearly visible on the match page, the match can be started.
- The Match Chat brawler ban should be executed as follows:
- The team on the top side of the Match Chat bans one brawler of their choice, writing down his name in English in the Match Chat and adding “ban” at the end, ie. “Leon ban”.
- After the team on the top side of the Match Chat has banned, team on the bottom side of the chat is allowed to ban a brawler of their choice in the same manner.
- After both teams have banned the brawler and those bans are clearly visible in the chat, the match can be started.
If one of the teams picks a banned brawler, the whole map will be replayed. If a team picks a banned brawler for the second time in the same match - they will receive a default loss for the match.
|RANK 1||Qualifies for Brawl Stars Championship March Finals|
|RANK 2||20 Ranking Points|
|RANK 3-4||10 Ranking Point|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Enter the match via in-game notification
- The result will be automatically submitted to the system once the match is over
- Wait for your next match
Match related issues must be handled via match protest.