If you want to find out more information please visit http://play.eslgaming.com/benelux/benelux-championship
An active team must consist of at least two (2) members residing in The Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg.
How to play
- Join the match via the in-game notification.
- Select a brawler to play with and press READY.
- After the match, the results will be submitted automatically.
The match shall start as soon as possible when both teams match against each other instead of following the scheduled time in your respective match link.
ESL Benelux Championship participation rules
- Players have to make sure they are logged into the same game account they linked to ESL Play. Logging into a wrong account will result in the player not receiving lobby invites.
- Players have to make sure that when the tournament starts, they are not in any lobby or party - this also results in the player not receiving lobby invites.
- Players have to make sure they do not have in-game "do not disturb" mode on - this stops the lobby invites from appearing on the screen.
- Players should be wary not to click the "IGNORE" button as a response to the lobby invitation.
- If a team is not in the lobby in 10 minutes after the lobby invitations were sent, that team will receive default loss automatically.
- If a team finds any problem during their match - It’s mandatory to open a protest ticket on ESL Play or to contact our admin at support channel on discord for assistance, as soon as possible.
- Type: Three versus Three, Best of Three Set
- Format:Double elimination bracket, top 5 teams is qualified for the ESL Benelux Championship Summer 2021 Brawl Stars
Round of 16 - Round of 8: Best of three (until winning two out of three sets)
Round of 8 - Final Match: Best of five (until winning three out of five sets)
- Type: Three versus Three, Best of Seven Best of three Set
- Format:Single elimination bracket all rounds are same format as stated above
A Set will be played on one of the available game modes, in random order and on maps:
- Bounty: Canal Grande, Shooting Star, Snake Prairie
- Gem Grab: Hard Rock Mine, Ice Fort, Minecart Madness,
- Brawl Ball: Backyard Bowl, Sneaky Fields, Super Stadium
- Heist: G.G. Mortuary, Hot Potato, Kaboom Canyon
- Siege: Bot Drop, Nuts & Bolts, Some Assembly Required
- Hot Zone: Split, Parallel Plays, Dueling Beetles The order of the
For every match in the cup, either automated or not, the following ban rule is also in place:
○ Each team will ban two brawlers for the duration of their match. All banned brawlers cannot be used by either team for the duration of the match.
○ For the ban to be valid, the teams should ban them in the following order:
○ The team on the left side of the match page on ESL Play bans as first in
○ After the team on the left side of the match page has banned the brawler and posted it, the team on the right side of the match page is allowed to ban two brawlers of their choice followed by the last bann (A-B-B-A format)
○ After both teams have banned their brawlers and those bans are clearly visible on the match page, the match can be started.
The full rules for the tournament can be found by clicking here.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.