The tournament is limited to 256 players upon check in.
How to play:
How to play:
- Add opponent to friends list
- Start BLAZBLUE: CF
- Open a custom match
- Invite your opponent
- Start the match
- Character swap: Only the loser of the previous round is allowed to swap characters. The winner will have to continue to use the same character.
- Connectivity: If the match becomes unplayable due to connectivity issues it will have to be reported to the tournament administration as soon as possible. If multiple reports arise that a player has a poor connection the ESL administration reserves the right to remove that player from the tournament.
- Replays: Storing replays or screenshots of your victory is mandatory and will have to uploaded to your match. These will be used in case of any disputes.
- Stage: The loser of the previous game may choose the stage. The first stage is random.
- BGM: The winner of the previous game may select the BGM.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.