- Register on ESL
- Follow the steps found on the widget found at right side of this page
- Make sure you confirm your participation (check-in) 30 minutes before the cup start
Any player participating at the game can be the lobby host.Adding your opponents as friends
Before starting the lobby, the lobby host must be friend ingame with every player participating in the game. Please share your names in the match chat at ESL and add each other in order to play.Lobby Setup
- Match type: Private
- Map: Picked by the players
- Win score: 5
- Round time: 2:00
- Team size: 1 vs 1
- Server: EU West, picked by the lobby host at the options menu¹
- Game mode: All games are best of 1 map until the finals, best of 3 maps on the finals.
- Bracket mode: Single Elimination
A screenshot of the on-screen results must be made of every game that is played. The screenshots must be uploaded onto the page with the match details as soon as possible after the game has ended. One screenshot showing each result (e.g. per each round) is needed and can be uploaded by either the winners or the losers.
Here is an example of how the screenshot needs to look in order to get the result validated.
For the complete rules please check the Rules Page
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.