Disclaimer: The tournament page will be moved to another webpage if the sign ups are more than 2000 sign ups, do note that the tournament date might be changed.
- Single Elimination
- Maximum eight players per group
- Games per match:
- 64 players or above - 2 games
- The Top 32 players will advance to Rest of SEA Finals
- Each Qualifier will last one or two days depending on the number of sign ups/check-in
- The assigned host is responsible for creating the Party within the game and providing the Lobby ID and Game PIN to their opponents. The Lobby ID and Game PIN should be shared using the match chat function on your match page. The host will always be the first player on the list of the corresponding group in ESL Play.
- In the event that the assigned host does not create the Party within the game or does not show activity until 10 minutes after the start of the round, they will receive the immediate disqualification from the tournament. The new host will be the next player on the starting sheet list.
- Code: Automatically generated by the game
- Lobby Name: Host's Name
- Lobby Type: Competitive
- Visible: Hidden
- Invite Permission: Only Owner
- Game PIN: (Null)
- Empty slot to be filled up by bots
Starting the game
- As soon as the matchday starts, the first lobby needs to be set up. Once a match has completed the next lobby needs to be immediately set up and all players join within 10 minutes of the end of the previous match. If all players have joined the match lobby the match can start right away. The schedules of the next rounds are subject to the completion of all the games of the previous round.
In case of a tie of the score at the end of the match, the following guidelines will be followed in order between the tied players:
- Games wins in a match
- Higher placement in a match
- Higher Wins Rounds/Lost Rounds difference of all games played
- Higher Win Rounds of all games played
- Each participant should take end-of-game screenshots of their results in case of any disputes and/or technical difficulties in the lobbies. Failure to provide said screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points. If you have problems or notice any issues, please contact the admins IMMEDIATELY VIA SUPPORT TICKET. You can reach us via Discord for quick questions, for everything else please open a support ticket.
Failure to appear / No Show
- Each player has 10 minutes to show up to a match. (Match date or end of last match +10 minutes). Showing up after 10 minutes results in a default loss. Please keep in mind, if a player did show up in time, but needs to leave the lobby to sort an issue, it does not count as a no show if they do not come back after that match ends + 10 minutes. Abuse of this exception will lead to a default loss of the match.
For support, tournament and admin related communication. Please join our official Discord server by clicking at the Discord icon below ↓
Upon joining the Discord server, please go to #welcome channel and select your respective participating region.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.