Auto Chess - Mobile Open
How to enter
Thursdays, Saturdays, & Sundays 4:00PM - 9:00 PM PST
Season 6 Quick Rules
- Free for All
- Max 8 players per group
- Phase 1 - 3 matches per day
- Phases 2, 3 & 4 - 5 matches per day
- Best of 1 Matches - Players earn points for their placement
- Players earn points for each match played in for the current Phase.
- Maximum amount of players per Cup: 512
- The first player on the list on the match page will host the lobby using the Lobby ID and Game PIN naming system shown below in Settings
- In case there aren't 8 players to compete, the unfilled slots are to be filled by AI Players. The host must place AI Players into all open spots when going to start the match.
- The winner of each game needs to take a screenshot of the scoreboard once the game has been completed and upload it to the matching page on ESL. All players should take their own screenshots of the match when they are eliminated in case of dispute, contact the admins via Discord or a Protest/Support Ticket. Non-winning players should not upload a screenshot to the match page unless explicitly asked to.
- Lobby Name - ESL Cup# - Group# - Match# (Example: ESL 324)
- Lobby Type - Normal
- Visible? - Hidden
- Invite Permission - All
- Game Pin - Host's creation (Example: 182369)
- All participants MUST set their Auto Chess ID as their ESL Gameaccount. You can find your Auto Chess ID in-game here: Auto Chess ID Example In the top right of this page you will see the "AUTO CHESS ID" box under "Requirements".
- Click the yellow "Register" Button and put your Auto Chess ID from in-game in the text box 1-1 with what you see in-game like you see here: Auto Chess Gameaccount Example
Phase 1(Open Qualifiers): August 9th - September 5th
Sundays 4:00 PM - 9:00PM PST (4 Cups)
Thursdays 4:00PM - 9:00PM PST (4 Cups)
Saturdays 4:00PM - 9:00PM PST (4 Cups)
Phase 2(Closed Qualifiers): September 10th - September 20th
Thursdays 4:00PM - 9:00PM PST (2 Cups)
Saturdays 4:00PM - 9:00PM PST (2 Cups)
Sundays 4:00 PM - 9:00PM PST (2 Cups)
Phase 3 (Broadcast Playoffs)Broadcast 1 - Wednesday, October 7th 3:30PM - 9:30PM PST(All groups play 5 games)
Broadcast 2 - Wednesday, October 14th 3:30PM - 9:30PM PST (All groups play 5 games)
Broadcast 3 - Wednesday, October 21st 3:30PM - 9:30PM PST (All groups play 2 games)
Phase 4 (LAN Finals):
Communication and Support
The primary method of communication and support for this series is the ESL Mobile Open Discord. All participants MUST join the discord server. The server allows all players to be up to speed on rule changes, schedules, schedule changes and to communicate with admins and other participants. Items may be communicated exclusively in this Discord server. It is the responsibility of each player to ensure they are aware of officially posted information posted in the Discord server.
Season 6 Phase 2 Rankings
Season 6 Phase 2 Standings
See the overall ranking