- Match setup: The highest seeded team creates a custom match in tournament mode then invites their opponent using the Lobby ID
- The higher seeded team will be allowed side selection for each odd-numbered game (1, 3 & 5), while the lower seeded team will be allowed side selection for even-numbered games (2 & 4)
- Matches: Best of One
- Grand finals: Best of Three
- Tournament structure: Single Elimination
- Game Mode: Custom, Tournament mode
- In-game pick and ban system must be used before each match
- Heroes: All allowed (The tournament administration reserves the right to ban any hero from use in the tournament. In the event of a hero ban, that banned hero may not be played)
- Map: Antaris Battlefield
- If a participant is not ready to play 15 minutes after the scheduled match time, please submit a support ticket. Any delays must be immediately brought to a tournament administrator’s attention. If a team fails to show up for a match within the given time, penalties may be applied. Penalties include, but are not limited to, forfeiting the game, forfeiting a map or penalty points
- "Highest Seed" :- Seeding is the term used to rank a team/players by number. This number changes over time based on a their cup progression and placement. You can view your seeding via the Bracket information where the lower the number, the higher the seed ranking is.
- "Best of" :- This term is given to the number of matches played per round. For example in the first round of the bracket, you may be asked to play 3 matches to determine which team can win the most of those 3 matches i.e 3-0, 2-1. This is a best of 3 series.
- "Single Elimination" :- This term is used when no second chances are given once a contestant loses a round. Once you lose a "best of" series, you are no longer in the tournament. In double elimination tournaments, contestants would be moved to a "lower/losers" bracket and given one more chance to win a "best of" series against other contestants who have lost a "best of" series. From here contestants must win every round to stay in the tournament.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match