- All players must be able available to travel between the dates of 23/10/2017 and 04/12/2017
- This is an English speaking tournament
- All players must hold valid travel documents for travel within the EU
- All players must be 16 years of age or older
- All team members must be a national of the country they are competing for. As a minimum requirement players must be resident in the country they are competing for.
- The 1st place winning team will be selected to represent their region in the offline Non-Pro Tournament series. The offline event will require the qualifying team to travel twice to Katowice Poland on different dates to compete against opposing region teams
- Details on the offline event will be communicated directly to the qualifying teams
- The online qualifier tournament on the 21/10/2017 does not have a money prize pool
- The qualifying teams from each region will receive all current heroes and full skins as a qualifier reward
- The Non-Pro Tournament has a 100,000$ prize pool that only qualifying teams will compete for
- Match setup: The highest seeded team creates a custom match in tournament mode then invites their opponent using the Lobby ID
- The higher seeded team will be allowed side selection for each odd-numbered game (1, 3 & 5), while the lower seeded team will be allowed side selection for even-numbered games (2 & 4)
- Matches: Best of Three
- Grand finals: Best of Five
- Tournament structure: Single Elimination
- Game Mode: Custom, Tournament mode
- In-game pick and ban system must be used before each match
- Heroes: All allowed (The tournament administration reserves the right to ban any hero from use in the tournament. In the event of a hero ban, that banned hero may not be played)
- Map: Antaris Battlefield
- If a participant is not ready to play 15 minutes after the scheduled match time, please submit a support ticket. Any delays must be immediately brought to a tournament administrator’s attention. If a team fails to show up for a match within the given time, penalties may be applied. Penalties include, but are not limited to, forfeiting the game, forfeiting a map or penalty points
- "Highest Seed" :- Seeding is the term used to rank a team/players by number. This number changes over time based on a their cup progression and placement. You can view your seeding via the Bracket information where the lower the number, the higher the seed ranking is.
- "Best of" :- This term is given to the number of matches played per round. For example in the first round of the bracket, you may be asked to play 3 matches to determine which team can win the most of those 3 matches i.e 3-0, 2-1. This is a best of 3 series.
- "Single Elimination" :- This term is used when no second chances are given once a contestant loses a round. Once you lose a "best of" series, you are no longer in the tournament. In double elimination tournaments, contestants would be moved to a "lower/losers" bracket and given one more chance to win a "best of" series against other contestants who have lost a "best of" series. From here contestants must win every round to stay in the tournament.
Qualifiers will take place on the 21st of October to determine a single team to represent their region. One qualifying team from each region, Italy, UK, France, Spain, Sweden and Germany; will be receive all current heroes and full skins as a qualifier reward and an invitation to compete in the offline Non-Pro Tournament series from the 28th of October till the 25th of November. The top 4 ranking teams at the end of the mentioned dates will then be invited to the grand finals at Dreamhack Winter on the 2nd of December to compete for the biggest share of the 100,000$ prize pool. In addition to the prize pool, qualifying teams will also receive other goodies, travel and accommodation during the offline events.
Non-Pro Tournament Prize Distribution
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match