8-Bit Salute Tournament Winning Jungler LF Team

Author Posting
Was the winning jungler in Trick2g's 8-bit salute charity tournament a few weeks back. I'm looking to get on to a serious team and start playing competitively. I do really well play calling and fulfilling the role of jungler. My only downfall is that I don't main a lot of the conventional junglers like Khazix/Lee/Jarvan.

I own all champions and know how to play most. My main junglers are Vi/Pantheon/Udyr/Yi/Warwick/Wukong/Amumu/Volibear and maybe a few more. I'll be looking to extend my champion knowledge base shortly. Looking for a mid-high level plat team to try and push to Diamond before the end of the season.
quote ] 
Don't know if you still need a team or not, but if you would like to reserve a spot for a team during the 2015 season I can use your services thereof. Right now I personally fulfill the ADC role myself, and since I don't anticipate official preregistration within the League of Legends team system until at least November 30 so that I can finish working to max out my summoner profile in advance of the season I am looking to gauge interest prior to my set deadline.

If you're still interested after reading this, you may preregister using the following link (no password required):

http://www.nationalesl.com/us/lol/join_team/?teamid=8668434

As a side note, I changed the name from Lucky Bear Crew to Luckmasters this morning in order to avoid possible conflict with the ESL competition rules, for reasons that will be obvious when you see who the unofficial team mascot is. Just thought I'd mention that.
quote ]