Qualifier #2 Info:
Wednesday 03.04 April:
- Round 64: (starts at 19:30CET, line-ups before 19.15CET)
- Round 32: (starts at 22:00CET, line-ups before 21:45CET)
Round 64: http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/hots/ems_sc2clan_quali2_1
Round 32: http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/hots/ems_sc2clan_quali2_2
Each match consists of three 1 vs 1 submatches
in best of 3 format, so you need 3 players minimum! The matches which are announced to have an official broadcast (at least 5 minutes before the match) must play their submatch successively. Otherwise at the same time.
* Check Open Matches
for your match
* You have to enter your line-up 15 minutes before the match on the match page!
* Use the "Match Setup
" link to enter line-ups, and later the score
* The line-ups will not show publicly until 15 minutes before the match
ESL Akilon Wastes, ESL Cloud Kingdom, ESL Daybreak, ESL Metropolis, ESL Newkirk Precinct, ESL Ohana, ESL Star Station
Map picking: The left seed on the match page decides who starts. Players take it in turn removing maps until only three remain, then each player picks a map. Maps are played in order they are picked. The remaining map is played last.
- All matches have to be played on the EU server - If both parties agree, a different server may be chosen.
- Should a disconnect occur during the game, the match will be continued from the moment of the disconnect.
- Protests must be made within 10 minutes after the match ended else it becomes invalid. (qualifiers only)
- The replays have to be uploaded on the matchpage after each match.
Ingame Group: ESL EMS
Admins are available in this group for assistance.
You're not permitted to stream a match if ESLTV has claimed it in the same language, all streams that break this rule will likely face shut down after a warning wherever possible. Players and individuals are not permitted to stream. All broadcasters must be approved
, and announce their broadcast on the match comments 10 minutes before the match, else the teams do not need to consider you. Players cannot stream their own matches!!!