Team Excellent AAO  .EMS  id:  5301215
Add entry
 back   [  1   next  
    
# 14 21/10/10 10:40
( Archived)
sorry man
    
# 13 21/10/10 10:14
( Archived)
shuddup hunii
    
# 12 13/09/10 08:41
( Archived)
Chixo i wanna do some cod later on ffs i miss my b25 whatever it was ABZHUTTA
  Reality   
# 11 12/09/10 18:06
( Archived)
Are you familiar with Tryndamere ?
    
# 10 12/09/10 16:59
( Archived)
go cry more :'(
    
# 9 12/09/10 11:46
( Archived)
go hack more ifingo
  Reality   
# 8 12/09/10 11:02
( Archived)
go away .
    
# 7 12/09/10 09:29
( Archived)
gl & hf.
  Reality   
# 6 11/09/10 17:21
( Archived)
30% or I'm not playing .
    
# 5 10/09/10 15:41
( Archived)
the fuck u talking about? I'm getting 90% and the rest of u can eat those 10%
    
# 4 08/09/10 15:38
( Archived)
wtf huni is shit at economy 80% comes to me and hun other share will get you and terzza
  Reality   
# 3 07/09/10 14:54
( Archived)
yes let's win. I want 30% like you offered me! =DD
    
# 2 06/09/10 18:46
( Archived)
gl hf :)
    
# 1 06/09/10 18:01
( Archived)
lets win some money?
 back   [  1   next