FREE .fr vs. Easy to Kill
Contestants Parameters
 .  .

 FREE .fr
 
vs.
 Easy to Kill
 
Status: closed
MatchID 20058978
Date Sunday, 24 October 20:00
Calculated Wednesday, 27 October 11:06
Match setup (enter result, reschedule)
Upload match media (screenshots, demos)
1 Minor Penalty  for  Easy to Kill
    ( # 2.4 Gameaccounts (MiX0r) )

Result Media
Tunnel 9 : 3
Pipeline 3 : 9
draw
Points +1 : +1
Sunday, 24 October 21:24
pb_power_pipeline
117 kB, Sunday, 24 October 21:24, by 3578250 (E2K)
Sunday, 24 October 21:24
pb_power_tunnel
123 kB, Sunday, 24 October 21:24, by 3578250 (E2K)
Monday, 25 October 02:24
Demo - 21. - relentless
10.5 MB, Monday, 25 October 02:24, by 3576301 (E2K)
Sunday, 24 October 21:15
EQ-3169077
1.6 MB, Sunday, 24 October 21:15, by Co1Okkkk (FREE)
Sunday, 24 October 21:18
EQ-3169080
1.5 MB, Sunday, 24 October 21:18, by KDI (FREE)
Sunday, 24 October 21:18
EQ-3169080
1.5 MB, Sunday, 24 October 21:18, by KDI (FREE)
Sunday, 24 October 21:18
EQ-3381945
1.1 MB, Sunday, 24 October 21:18, by Kawadji (FREE)
Sunday, 24 October 21:18
EQ-3381945
1.1 MB, Sunday, 24 October 21:18, by Kawadji (FREE)
Sunday, 24 October 21:18
EQ-3987861
984 kB, Sunday, 24 October 21:18, by 3987861 (E2K)
Sunday, 24 October 21:18
EQ-4145850
2.1 MB, Sunday, 24 October 21:18, by 4145850 (FREE)
Sunday, 24 October 21:21
Equality - 21. - relentless
540 kB, Sunday, 24 October 21:21, by 3576301 (E2K)
Sunday, 24 October 21:20
Equality - t1. - MaTrix
938 kB, Sunday, 24 October 21:20, by 3578250 (E2K)
Sunday, 24 October 21:20
Equality - t1. - MaTrix
453 kB, Sunday, 24 October 21:20, by 3578250 (E2K)
Sunday, 24 October 21:18
Equality - t1. - pHix
1.8 MB, Sunday, 24 October 21:18, by pHix (E2K)
Sunday, 24 October 22:28
tunnel_kid
3.6 MB, Sunday, 24 October 22:28, by KDI (FREE)
Lineup
Reports
FREE .fr
21/10/10 13:24
Second match EMS
After a bad start against the favorite team in our group I think, we hope that this match will be for us our first points in this EMS.

Good luck and have fun !
Easy to Kill
20/10/10 16:29
Second match in AAO EMS VII
After a good start in first round to CEFO we hope to continue EMS in that way.
Our opponents are experienced players as we are.
Lets hope for a good and fair fight,
cu on sunday

best regards, spinner
 
comments (44)
 
 
hi guys,
we pick pipeline
Hi, we pick Collapsed Tunnel
we hate tunnel ............. :-(

hf & gl
hf & gl
1 edits
213.160.2.145?password=match+team.21
it's ok
2 edits
Demo up !
and really nice score relentless, 7 eq ss for all the match;
and of course on tunnel: the end of match, and the 4 first round when u was loosing.
and on pipeline i can bet 2/3 ss was when u was loosing.
pathetic team.
iNk +5
phixion nice score too:
but u better on eq ss score,
but we can notice 14ss on pipeline when we u was loosing, we can notice on the last ss 2-0 for us,
but where are the other 10 round ?
pathetic team.
true ink :) amazing and intresting :)
ok next, matrix time:
Maybe 2eq files better than one ?...
...or not.
eq ss on tunel only setup round ?where are the lives rounds?
and on pipeline of course only the 2 firsts rounds.
pathetic team.
Ban these cheater, we dont need them in ems.
clashed !!!
ROFL!
Heuchelei (Hypokrisie) bezeichnet ein moralisch negativ besetztes Verhalten, bei dem eine Person nach außen hin ein Bild von sich vermittelt, das nicht ihrem realen Selbst entspricht. Das zugrundeliegende Zeitwort heucheln stammt ursprünglich vom unterwürfigen ducken und kriechen (mittelhochdeutsch hüchen) des Hundes ab und wurde auf vorgespieltes, schmeichelndes Verhalten übertragen.

Der Philosoph und Theologe Friedrich Kirchner definierte 1907 Heuchelei als eine „aus selbstsüchtigen Interessen entspringende Verhüllung der wahren und Vorspiegelung einer falschen, in dem Betreffenden nicht vorhandenen lobenswerten Gesinnung.“ und führt auf, dass ein Heuchler besser erscheinen wolle, als er ist, „um Mächtigen zu gefallen“ und „davon Gewinn zu haben“. Vorgeheuchelt werden „politische, religiöse, ethische Grundsätze, um vorwärts zu kommen“, sei es aus Feigheit, des Broterwerbs oder der „Liebedienerei“ wegen. Die Heuchelei würde seiner Meinung nach „leicht durch despotisches Regiment in Staat und Kirche geweckt“ wobei „strenge Staatsgesetze“ und „orthodoxe Religionsedikte“ die Menschheit nicht „gut und fromm“, sondern heuchlerisch machen würden.

Wesentliche Merkmale der Heuchelei sind das Vortäuschen nicht vorhandener Gefühle oder Gemütszustände sowie das Fordern von Verhaltensformen, die selbst nicht eingehalten werden. Dies wird häufig mit dem bildhaften Ausspruch illustriert: „öffentlich Wasser predigen und heimlich Wein trinken.“ Heuchelei in diesem Sinn wird auch als Scheinheiligkeit oder Doppelmoral bezeichnet; sie steht im Gegensatz zur persönlichen Integrität, da ein Widerspruch zwischen geäußerten und gelebten Werten besteht. Entweder lebt die in diesem Sinne heuchelnde Person nicht die Werte, die sie als richtig bezeichnet oder sie bezeichnet Werte als richtig, die sie tatsächlich als falsch empfindet.

Diese Eigenschaften der Heuchelei fallen zusammen, wenn Empörung geheuchelt wird, also eine Gemütsregung, die einem Werturteil entspringt. Die Gemeinsamkeit beider Arten der Heuchelei ist der Gegensatz zwischen dem geäußerten (zur Schau getragene Emotion oder geäußertes moralisches Urteil) und dem tatsächlichen Urteil (tatsächliche Emotion oder eigenes Verhalten) über einen Sachverhalt. Bigotterie bezeichnet die scheinbare (also vorgetäuschte) „Heiligkeit“. (scheinheilig im eigentlichen, engeren Sinne).

Schreibt nur noch mehr ihr Kacknasen !
HEY WHATSUP E2K?!? SIEG HEIL MEINE COMRADES!!
ROFL we dont care about your philosophy, it doesn't make u clever.
We dont need you and your hacks in ems. cya

and really nice score relentless, 7 eq ss for all the match;
and of course on tunnel: the end of match, and the 4 first round when u was loosing.
and on pipeline i can bet 2/3 ss was when u was loosing.

phixion nice score too:
but u better on eq ss score,
but we can notice 14ss on pipeline when we u was loosing, we can notice on the last ss 2-0 for us,
but where are the other 10 round ?

ok next, matrix time:
Maybe 2eq files better than one ?...
...or not.
eq ss on tunel only setup round ?where are the lives rounds?
and on pipeline of course only the 2 firsts rounds.
pathetic team.
Ban these cheater, we dont need them in ems.
1 edits
Fin-Fighta wrote:
HEY WHATSUP E2K?!? SIEG HEIL MEINE COMRADES!!


i hope you get penalty points for your stupid stereotypical racism
Spinner took the bait.
btw u can ban them almost all
gg++ AA
hahah copy und paste xD wie low er doch is^^
Jacki wrote:
hahah copy und paste xD wie low er doch is^^


Fettschwein

Fett|schwein, das (Landw.): Schwein, das einen hohen Fettanteil besitzt. Meistens hören diese Schweine auf den Namen Jacki.

Außerdem mein junger H4 Empfänger, STRG + C & STRG + V. Ich würde doch nie die Maus benutzen.
where is the pickled pork knuckles :) xd
even ex clan members of 21 say they hack lol
noone believes in that game cuase of such shit. gz
MeTeOrA wrote:
even ex clan members of 21 say they hack lol


lol that ex clan member had to leave the clan because of many things and in the end because he didnt wanted to play clean anymore. So thats why we said, no we dont want unclean players and he had to go. Thats why he is now the new best friend of Wanted "the clean(er)" Jacki. Someday all you happy hyppos will be detected and we will be the only clan left here !
The fact is that your team been banned on TWL twice and you players been caught on ESL cheating twice. Your only good clean player left and your stuck with shitnerds who absolutely suck without downloads, including that old saigon fail whos already been banned twice on ESL. Yes, everyone knows...fucking obvious.
relentless wrote:
MeTeOrA wrote:
even ex clan members of 21 say they hack lol


lol that ex clan member had to leave the clan because of many things and in the end because he didnt wanted to play clean anymore. So thats why we said, no we dont want unclean players and he had to go. Thats why he is now the new best friend of Wanted "the clean(er)" Jacki. Someday all you happy hyppos will be detected and we will be the only clan left here !




xD too bad that your palyers have a cheat history. And too bad that your demo show whats going on. Funny that you can just paly ties with hacks. Shows alot about your brian skill..... .
http://scienceblogs.com/clock/How%20to%20ROFL.png

haha i wanted to cheat?good to know thx i forgot it haha

you kicked me becasue of that=? haha mhm so for all who want the real story= i haved no respect to the 30+ old clanleaders! lol of course not lol why should i respect hackers? hello?? spastis

you want a clean team? kk kick your self kick phix and matrix and then yeah 21 is clean ! np just do it

you will be last in aa? yeah!" of course when i sayed ne AC came out its a driver then you get panic where ! what! show me the link ! getting scared and sayed nah we dont insatll this shit cool reasons lol very funny
3 edits
david-mad wrote:
http://scienceblogs.com/clock/How%20to%20ROFL.png

haha i wanted to cheat?good to know thx i forgot it haha....


wow thats a lot of gibberish but i guess its better then your first version after 3 changes. Short version, little kid cant stand people who are older then yourself --> check .. the rest nobody can understand but .. whatever. Did you get your hacks now from jacky as you wanted to do ? you told us you gonna do that ... got the balls now to do it ?

AC ? Already known as ESL Oh weia or ESL Wire Epic Fail ? X-Ray, Equality, Aequitas ... all were the best in the world .. now look in this league. We are 1. not panic because we aint got nothing and even if we wouldnt be panic because this whole league is cheating including your team, admins, huniis team and the so called "World Class AAO Clans" discodance, cefo, blood seeker, SF, etc etc etc. name one clean clan here ?! 21 of course but anyone else ? And this jarrick nieznany guy ? Even a reallife friend of yours told us years ago you are proofen unclean. and you still mime the good guy ? you are even as funny as all the other talkers here :-) Nice having you guys around, we are having a blast every time watching you writing.

Only advantage you all have is that you all scream that loud that nobody looks at you .. i know its tactic and thats why i like all of you. many kisses :-xxxxxx
But strange thing is that on demos against old H2k guys you guys couldnt even controll the recoil when shooting vents etc but when player pops up on screen you have no problem to pop a headshot.What a coinsidence right?

Stupid shitters go back to pub
Whats with me? You wanna tell me that i lie, when i say that you cant handel the recoil if there is no enemy around ?

And with cheat history i mean Nostra, Tim ...... E2k ftw.

Or maybe tell us why you cant handel the recoil, in "zoom,and without" ? I mean a vent door is a big target, and is not moving! In 2 matches wich in saw from you, you hit 15-19 bullets into the Vent from 30 + you arent able to hold the recoil. But is there a enemy wich is moving and can be also small your able to hold the recoil and you hit.


And to David this guy is cheating ? I never saw im rolling.

You talk about that other Teams are cheating xD. Bit strange! cause they arent. Its just experience, and you guys maybe geting mad for still failing with cheats.

@Marten: Download the Demo from this Match! There its much more extrem with his recoil. There is also a Round in it, where he killed a enemy on west corridor and he was just shoting .... enemy died, and he shot 6 more bullets, and with those bullets it was again that he cant control the recoil but 50 milisecks before he was able to do it.... .
3 edits
Maaaaaaaarten its bed time now, see you tomorrow. Jarrick, also 3 changes ? Cant spell your name right ? Hey, im old, sometimes i just accidently hit the mouse and then it shoots and i cant handle the recoil then because i arent prepared to handle it. But when there is a enemy around im focused so that im floating with the recoil. But you should watch the admins team demo here .. oh .. they didnt upload it in the public section ... wonder why. Its funny. If you Ghostbuster really see something on my clean demo then you should watch their demo, it will scare you to death (hopefully) :-P Go on Jarrick, its your turn now again hooah.

Oh i forgot to post a comment to that harmish guy, we were banned there yes. Once because of a guy that isnt in our clan anymore because we are a clean anti cheat clan and the second time we were banned from an admin (that isnt an admin anymore besides) that gone crazy and banned 3/4 of the league because he thought everybody is unclean (because he lost wars against them). That reminds me of you all. Playing with hacks is fine for you but when there is a skilled clan around that gets a tie even if you hack ... everything sucks and we are the bad guys then.

But i like you all, i know you dont mean it in a bad way. Its just your way to say, that you are a hack and should have won but you didnt.

And now this ink guy should post again "We dont need them in ems" its a funny quote thou
What 3 changes ? And you wanna tell me that the vent spam happned all the time by an accedint ? And to this on corridor i dont need to tell more about it.

You Talk about that all other Teams are cheating xD. And your team is just that experience enough to tie. xD xD xD

Strange that you guys dont have experience on anymap, even your Homemap pipe. You dont notice the spam nade from Long vent wich was easy to predict, but ye other teams wich use or better have gamebrain are cheating.... .

About Czm this guy dont play this game activ , and i palyed him aswell, but in that time the game was activ, i know his shots.... .

Go on i wanna laugh more. But ill end this discus here cause its useless. Since you rly belive in it that you play clean and just all other ppl are cheating. xD (made my day, thxs for it)
4 edits
Now youve changed your post 4 times. Maaaan Jarrick we should stop this if this is too much for you, he? Its always the same excuse of you, "hey i know that one and i saw this one, i can asure you they are AAAAAAALLLL clean". And even if you know somebody from servers earlier, who tells you that they where clean these days ? You know better then anybody else, you can turn on / off your hack, right jarrick ? :-) Im glad i could make your day a bit better with only saying the truth. Maybe we will be best friends some day ? I cant lie so i will always be honest, especially with you.... friend :-x WRITE TO MEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEAH
man man stfu NN
relentless you're so bad that you can't even make playoffs with hacks.
Lol we didnt make playoffs cause you hack and we dont. Thats the reason why. But thats ok, its not that we are so desperate for 450 $ / 5 ppl. We are all already working and get money .. but you little pre-school boys really need it to pay for your hacks. Its ok then, i really think you deserve it.
relentless after have seen your demorec how can you say that you dont hack ???
Demorec is one thing, but it's the same on equality: how can u explain 3 of your members have no screenshot of the round when u was hacking ?
The only one who was clean in our match was probably Stoned on tunel, of course he is the only one who have screenshot really random, and we can notice his score of 1-11 ( your score without hacks). u can see how easy it was for us to win the 4 first round on tunel.
It was so obvious you was hacking against us, but you are lucky because there is not good anticheat on americas army. And i really dont know why we are making demorec, because when u see the demorec it's really so obvious.( or it's maybe because admin dont have enought time to see it).
relentless wrote:
Lol we didnt make playoffs cause you hack and we dont. Thats the reason why. But thats ok, its not that we are so desperate for 450 $ / 5 ppl. We are all already working and get money .. but you little pre-school boys really need it to pay for your hacks. Its ok then, i really think you deserve it.


Lol dumbass go back to pub where u belong, ems is to big for u...
where is the major penalty point for shaka aka Kawajdi, who NEVER uploaded his demo,
like you gave in this war for not uploading. different teams, different rules?

http://www.esl.eu/eu/aao/objective/4on4/ladder/#/eu/ems/season7/aao/groupstage/match/20058960/
1 edits
grza wrote:
relentless wrote:
Lol we didnt make playoffs cause you hack and we dont. Thats the reason why. But thats ok, its not that we are so desperate for 450 $ / 5 ppl. We are all already working and get money .. but you little pre-school boys really need it to pay for your hacks. Its ok then, i really think you deserve it.


Lol dumbass go back to pub where u belong, ems is to big for u...


Lol just cause the knights hack for decades its legal ? Just accept that here are some good fair nice guys around.
relentless wrote:
grza wrote:
relentless wrote:
Lol we didnt make playoffs cause you hack and we dont. Thats the reason why. But thats ok, its not that we are so desperate for 450 $ / 5 ppl. We are all already working and get money .. but you little pre-school boys really need it to pay for your hacks. Its ok then, i really think you deserve it.


Lol dumbass go back to pub where u belong, ems is to big for u...


Lol just cause the knights hack for decades its legal ? Just accept that here are some good fair nice guys around.


hahahaha xD made my day shitface u suck even with hacks thats all :D
fenix nice aimbot
 
 
 
Information:
  • info write comment not allowed