Mapchoice by veto (de_dust2, de_train, de_nuke, de_inferno, de_tuscan, de_season, de_contra)
To decide which maps are played in a match, a veto system is used. Both teams alternatingly remove or choose one map from the pool :
* the left team begins to eliminate the first map
* the right team eliminates the second map
* the left team eliminates the third
* the right team eliminates the fourth
* the left team picks one of the last three maps - this map will be played as first map
* the right team picks one of the last two maps - this map will be played as second map
* the map not picked will be played if both teams won one map
Pre-Match Statement Greetings,so here we are in the EMS qualification round against our friends from Greece, Battlenet.
We dont know much about them since they say we dont play in ESL or other major league.. jk.
After practicing a bit we feel comfortable with our matchup and we wish you guys good luck and have fun.
Pre-Match Statement So here we are in the first qualification round against our friends from Israel , NOM-Gaming . We dont know much about them since they dont play in ESL or any other major league but we will do our best . We hope for a good game goodluck!