FlipSid3 Tactics vs. SK Gaming
Contestants Parameters

 FlipSid3 Tactics
 
vs.
 SK Gaming
 
Status: closed
MatchID 30360144
Date Saturday, 26 July 20:30
Calculated Sunday, 27 July 00:53
Round Quarterfinals
map
Match setup (enter result, reschedule)
Upload match media (screenshots, demos)
Result Media
2 : 1
FlipSid3 Tactics wins !
Lineup

FlipSid3 Tactics

ESL Wire Anti-Cheat Logfiles
ESL Wire Linesman Logentries
 
comments (121)
 
 
  <<123>>  
dat <3
esg you whiney pieces of shit. git gud
Flamies ESEA account: http://news.esea.net/users/533368
The Steamacc he entered: http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamiew0w

How is he allowed to play if I may ask?
1 edits
Yeah flame dAT but guys Delpan play whitout Wire GG
delphan where is your wire? :)
login: 26.07.14 23:45
logout: ---

NC gg ex SK
esl wire doesnt proof shit
http://www.twitch.tv/roomonfire/b/551501659

01:11:04 ub1que, Aimer ???
sd
gg dAT
eksem faken noob cry baby
GRATZ paciki <3 gl sk Delpan SK
login: 27/07/14 01:45
logout: 27/07/14 02:26
1 edits
lolllll
hi all
His old account banned 25 days ago hmmm???? :D
27-25=02 DAMN SON :)
SteamID CS:GO 1:0:78128774 02.07.14 18:08
1 edits
http://static.hltv.org/images/galleries/1693-full/1397466952.5552.jpeg check link, stats from Voronezh cup 2014, where flamie best of best
http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamiew0w I don't think that flamie has only 134 hours in csgo
QALACHAKRA wrote:
His old account banned 25 days ago hmmm???? :D
SteamID CS:GO 1:0:78128774 02.07.14 18:08
trade banned only :|
flamie cheater !
Flamie l2p ... Ban for him !!!
Dima wrote:
QALACHAKRA wrote:
His old account banned 25 days ago hmmm???? :D
SteamID CS:GO 1:0:78128774 02.07.14 18:08
trade banned only :|


Old account http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamiew0w <- VAC banned on 02.07.2014
New account http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamie7/ <- Esl gameacc since 02.07.2014

New Account trade banned. Last Account VAC banned.

++ ESEA acc -> http://news.esea.net/users/533368
Everything is given here. GL & HF.
2 edits
Zaebali so svoimi sankciyami
I don't understand why is everyone saying that the steamid on esea is linked to his VAC banned account...

It isn't.

They are different steamid's.

Edit: The account that he as on esea isn't banned.
2 edits
QALACHAKRA wrote:
Dima wrote:
QALACHAKRA wrote:
His old account banned 25 days ago hmmm???? :D
SteamID CS:GO 1:0:78128774 02.07.14 18:08
trade banned only :|


Old account http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamiew0w <- banned on 02.07.2014
New account http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamie7/ <- Esl gameacc since 02.07.2014

New Account trade banned. Last Account VAC banned.


I really think that flamie has only 134 hours in csgo?
Flamieee cheater!!! noobbbbbbb!!! POD BOT (10)
STEAM_0:0:64743 <- this account has NOTHING to do with flamie, this is just some fakenicker
http://www.esl.eu/eu/csgo/eslone/cologne2014/european_finals/player/gameaccounts/4678191/ <- these are his accounts
dAt Team gg !:) ez skins ez life
pls... flamie have not gecarried dAT.. dAT have more aim ;)
ub1que wrote:
STEAM_0:0:64743 <- this account has NOTHING to do with flamie, this is just some fakenicker
http://www.esl.eu/eu/csgo/eslone/cologne2014/european_finals/player/gameaccounts/4678191/ <- these are his accounts


CSGO Id since 02.07.14 ? So what was his CSGO Id before than ? Surely he has played ESL more than 3 weeks total ? :D
iNSANE wrote:
ub1que wrote:
STEAM_0:0:64743 <- this account has NOTHING to do with flamie, this is just some fakenicker
http://www.esl.eu/eu/csgo/eslone/cologne2014/european_finals/player/gameaccounts/4678191/ <- these are his accounts


CSGO Id since 02.07.14 ? So what was his CSGO Id before than ? Surely he has played ESL more than 3 weeks total ? :D
What im more excited about. He is 17 years old has more then 4 Accounts PLUS 1:1:61116 STEAM_ID which is most likely 10 years old. He started CS:GO with 6. LEGIT RUSSIAN STYLE. + he changed his csgo id 25 days ago hmm kk.

he also changed his esea contact infos :DDD.
from http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamiew0w to http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamie7 just some minutes ago ggwp

reamux wrote:
iNSANE wrote:
ub1que wrote:
STEAM_0:0:64743 <- this account has NOTHING to do with flamie, this is just some fakenicker
http://www.esl.eu/eu/csgo/eslone/cologne2014/european_finals/player/gameaccounts/4678191/ <- these are his accounts


CSGO Id since 02.07.14 ? So what was his CSGO Id before than ? Surely he has played ESL more than 3 weeks total ? :D


+1
3 edits
ub1que, his "SteamID CS:CZ 0:1:15763423" account is also banned from VAC. Do you have an explanation for that?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/12315352zzcxzae/
cry more kids :D
iNSANE wrote:
ub1que wrote:
STEAM_0:0:64743 <- this account has NOTHING to do with flamie, this is just some fakenicker
http://www.esl.eu/eu/csgo/eslone/cologne2014/european_finals/player/gameaccounts/4678191/ <- these are his accounts


CSGO Id since 02.07.14 ? So what was his CSGO Id before than ? Surely he has played ESL more than 3 weeks total ? :D


http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamief7/, the one that's listed as CSS one. He was tradebanned, so he changed it.
flamie is a cheater 100%, that russian villain...
Another funny fact. HIS like... 10th steam acc 0:1:15763423 http://steamcommunity.com/id/12315352zzcxzae/
is VAC banned aswell. by the law of gisus. 17 years old and such a criminal RIOT
2 edits
omg cry for items , gg kids
its just a wonder , that the account http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamiew0w is vacbanned on 2.7.2014 and this guy changed his csgo acc on 2.7.2014 this is just a wonder.. time jesus
he even tries to fool us look his account details.
NEW ONE flamie7
http://www.noelshack.com/2014-30-1406415977-sans-titre2.png
OLD ONE flamiew0w
http://www.noelshack.com/2014-30-1406415973-sans-titre.png

why should he change it if he isnt guilty at all???RIOT
3 edits
Fabes wrote:
its just a wonder , that the account http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamiew0w is vacbanned on 2.7.2014 and this guy changed his csgo acc on 2.7.2014 this is just a wonder.. time jesus


as in "coincidence? - i think not!"
QALACHAKRA wrote:
he even tries to fool us look his account details.
OLD ONE flamiew0w
http://www.noelshack.com/2014-30-1406415977-sans-titre2.png
NEW ONE flamie7
http://www.noelshack.com/2014-30-1406415973-sans-titre.png


+1
cry more, cry more, ESG fanboiiiz.
Close the match already :b
tazzik wrote:
cry more, cry more, ESG fanboiiiz.

oks :) pewnie masz w ta gre z 200 godzin i sam płaczesz jeśli Cie tym na żałosnym MM bije wiec sklej ta morde :)
typ jest dziwny i tyle na chuj ten koment bo co bo wygrales? mnie osobiscie jebia te skiny interesuje mnie rywalizacja fair play
elo mordo :)
ps 06/04/14 OP
1 edits
russian cheater is normaly
Delpan
login: 26/07/14 23:45
logout: 27/07/14 00:26

?
more esg fanboys plz?
delpan without esl wire two maps = cheater
flamie with esl wire = not cheating on this match, he maybe has vac ban, but he was not cheating on this match.
Delpan, maikelele you lost respect from your fans.
cry more
s0beCK wrote:
tazzik wrote:
cry more, cry more, ESG fanboiiiz.

oks :) pewnie masz w ta gre z 200 godzin i sam płaczesz jeśli Cie tym na żałosnym MM bije wiec sklej ta morde :)
typ jest dziwny i tyle na chuj ten koment bo co bo wygrales? mnie osobiscie jebia te skiny interesuje mnie rywalizacja fair play
elo mordo :)
ps 06/04/14 OP


siad sebek i do spania, chujowo bo nigdy do niego nikt sie nie doczepił, na ostatnim lansie byl 2gi w liczbie fragów ale k, tam pewnie też sie odpalił xd ogółem mam beke z polaczków cebulaczków, nikt sie nie dopierdoli do tego ze delpan wlaczyl wire TYLKO 2h za późno, widze, że reguł nie zdążył przeczytać, jeszcze rozpierdala mnie to wspomnienie o MM XD TYM WYGRALES HAHA, pozdro tam na gwiazdce szeryfa pewnie cale zycie eldoka na wolno

BajoOoz0Rd wrote:
more esg fanboys plz?
delpan without esl wire two maps = cheater
flamie with esl wire = not cheating on this match, he maybe has vac ban, but he was not cheating on this match.
Delpan, maikelele you lost respect from your fans.
cry more

+1
1 edits
Maikel stop cry
On the ESL webpage you can search for steamaccounts that are not registered anymore.
Go ahead and search for 0:1:337 - you will find, for example, "mop". He shows up as a result for 0:1:337 because he had 0:1:337 registered at some point, but now he has a different steamid.

When searching for the vac banned account nothing pops up, so the vac banned account was never registered at ESL.

In my opinion there are no such things as coincidences, and having a few too many all at once is really strange to say the least.
First his steamid change matches the exact timeframe the VAC banned account got banned - yet he didn't use that steamid here at ESL.
Then one of his accounts changed pictures, then the steam account link at ESEA got changed from the VAC banned one to the one he's currently using.

There are two ways: flamie was cheating with that vac banned account and maybe some other account he used before the one registered at ESL on july 2nd and to avoid any VAC ban issues he felt like changing everything but forgot the account link in steam and at ESEA.
Or: Flamie wasn't cheating and it's all coincidental - when looking for the vac banned steamid you'll find it belongs to a "Ivan Sofronov".

I personally don't believe in coincidences, and sadly for ESG delpan forgot ESL Wire more than halfway through the match (he got DDOSed but it should at least say login once without logout but it doesn't say that at all).

This means, sadly, that most likely ESG is going to get disqualified - and we don't know what is going to happen to dAT as we don't know if that was in fact flamie's steam account.
 
  <<123>>  
 
 
Information:
  • info write comment not allowed