(!) All teams must sign up 1 hour prior to the start time of the cup.
(!!) All teams must use the Google form for reporting the results 1 hour upon the tournament completion. Please have a look at it in advance and keep a note of what is needed.
(!!!) A competitor must have an Apex player level of at least 50. It is recommended that players use the "player level badge" so it is present in submitted screenshots.
The full information about the EXP Invitational can be found on the XGAMES website.
Steps to sign-up:
- 1. You need to register an ESL account.
- 2. Create a team with your friend or teammate.
- 3. Enter your EA ID (Origin ID) on the right side in the widget.
- 4. Sign up with your team.
- This tournament will last for 6 hours.
- You have to select your best 6 matches and upload the results and screenshots on the Google form 1 hour upon the tournament completion.
- Results submitted will be verified by our tournament partners to verify eligibility and accuracy of the submitted information.
- 3vs3 SQUAD
- Teams are allowed to play as many matches as possible during the 6 hours timeframe.
- 6 hours timer starts with the start of the tournament.
- SQUAD earns points for their placement and kills displayed in the uploaded screenshots.
- Points distribution can be found in the full rules accessible here.
- Teams - 3 players per team, no subs are allowed.
- The entire ingame team has to be from the region they're participating in.
- Players are free to use any unaltered in any unfair manner and non-harmful to the software devices, such as keyboards, mouses, controllers, etc.
- Please join the ESL APEX LEGENDS Discord channel to get all the information you need for the tournament.
At the end of the 6-hour play session, teams will select 6 matches from the same session that they wish to submit. Any results and screenshots submitted that were played outside of the 6-hour play session will not be accepted. Every team needs at least one player who must take an end-of-game screenshot of their results and upload the required information into the Google form upon 1 hour of the tournament completion.
If you have problems, or notice any issues, please contact the admins IMMEDIATELY. You can reach us via Discord for quick questions, for everything else please open a support ticket.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.