How to play
- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the “My Events” tab).
- Copy the code that you will see in the details of the match.
- In the game you must enter "Select a game mode".
- Enter the Tournament Match option and enter the code to join the lobby.
- Wait until the match starts and play.
- The result will be automatically submitted at the end of the match.
- Number of rounds: 4+
- No elimination until round 4
- The 5th round will start for only the teams that reached 40 points in the overall ranking. If there’s less than 20 teams with that score, additional teams will be added according to the ranking
- Round 6th will start only for teams that reached 50 points in the overall ranking
- In case of a tie with the points, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied teams
- 1 map per round
- 20 teams per map
- Seeded pool play: Random by Rank
- Reverse point order scoring
- All settings in each Match will be the default settings of a Ranked Leagues match of Apex Legends
- All rounds will be played on the following available map(s) :
- World’s Edge
*Cash prizes are per team and will be split evenly across players.
Cash prizes are always before taxes. For this competition ESL uses Matcherino to deliver prize money. Matcherino will automatically deduct taxes from the prize winnings, except where prohibited by local law.
We are happy to help you as much as possible, if you have any problems, any questions or suggestions you can contact us through a Support Ticket.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match