The new standard for rally games returns! Whether speeding along dirt, asphalt, mud, snow or ice, for the first time the road surfaces have a real impact on car behavior thanks to a new physics and rendering system. You also have to learn how to fine-tune your vehicle to handle the weather conditions and dynamic lighting.
About the Tournament
The 18 best drivers will be racing for the World Championship Title in the on-site event in Wales! Make sure to tune in and find out who will win a Hyundai i20 car.
- The rally showdown for top eight starts Sunday at 16:00 GMT+2
- All qualified players have to be available on Sunday, they will contacted throughout the day until 14:00 GMT+2
Upcoming Community Cups
- 21/01 - 24/01 Rally Monte-Carlo
- 11/02 - 14/02 Rally Sweden
- 03/03 - 06/03 Rally Mexico
- 21/04 - 24/04 Rally Argentina
- 19/05 - 22/05 Rally de Portugal
- 30/06 - 03/07 Rally Poland
- 28/07 - 31/07 Rally Finland
- 18/08 - 21/08 Rallye Deutschland
- 08/09 - 11/09 Rally Australia
- 29/09 - 02/10 Tour de Corse
Top 18 drivers will win their all-expense-paid trip to Wales Rally GB in October 2016 for the eSports WRC Final for their last challenge to grab our big prize. The first Esports World Rally Champion will win a Hyundai i20 car, worth 20.000 Euro. The esports WRC brings you all the rally action fans could ask for, while offering the chance to have an amazing experience at a rally weekend, combined with the chance to win a real car. Go grab your spot!