For more than 4 years, Go4SC2 Europe has been providing players of all abilities the opportunity to compete against some of the best and up-and-coming players. Featuring three cups a week with the chance to win prize money and qualify for the monthly finals, many of the world's best and up-and-coming players have played Go4SC2 Europe.
- Monthly finals with €600 prize money (top 4 split)
- Sundays: €150 prize money (€100/€50) & Go4SC2 points
- Thursdays: Just play for points!
How does it work?
Every month, sixteen players qualify for the Go4SC2 Europe Monthly Finals:
- the top 16 players from the monthly ranking of Go4SC2 Europe points
Go4SC2 Europe points are earned by winning matches in Sunday & Thursday cups. For every match you win, the more points you earn. The exact distribution depends on the size of the cup (bigger is better) and Sunday cups are worth more than Thursday cups.
The overall Go4SC2 Europe ranking is used for seeding, so the more you play, the better your seed will be in future cups including many other ESL StarCraft 2 cups & qualifiers!
The sixteen qualified players will compete to be Go4SC2 Europe monthly champion, a title shared by some of the world's best players, and a share of €600 prize money, covered live by some of the best community streamers.
Next: September 2016
Current Monthly Ranking
See the full monthly ranking
Brackets • Grand Final (with replays)
Go4SC2 Europe launched during the StarCraft II Beta in March 2010 and is one of the longest running eSports tournaments in the world. Since it began, it has:
- hosted more than 600 cups
- featuring more than 27,000 players
- playing more than 150,000 matches
- given out more €65,000 in prize money